Caring Fieldmarketing has the privilege of recruiting for a leading global brand in the sporting goods industry. We are happy to engage with talented sales representatives in the field of teamwear. The Football Teamwear representative (or also called Team Scout) will play a key role in establishing and driving the business model to establish and manage partnerships with amateur football clubs in the Benelux.
What you will do:
The Football Teamwear Sales Representative will be responsible for generating leads and acquiring new teamwear partnerships with amateur football clubs in the assigned territory.
- Generate leads from amateur football clubs and teams in the assigned territory;
- Acquisition of amateur soccer clubs, including contract negotiations;
- Negotiation of the best possible commercial agreement;
- Merchandising of club store based on agreed team apparel assortment;
- Onboarding of team apparel for individual players, teams and clubs;
- Promoting membership of individual players to branded program;
- Assistance in making orders;
- Order tracking and coordination;
- Relationship management with clubs;
- Conducting club research;
- KPI tracking.
- Lead generation;
- Team acquisition;
- Net revenue;
- Net promoter score;
- Registration of brand membership.
What we expect from you:
- Strong affinity for amateur soccer;
- Entrepreneurial mentality;
- Excellent relationship builder and manager;
- Flexible approach to the work week, with the understanding that key contacts will be volunteers; who will be available more often outside normal working hours/weekends;
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- At least 2-4 years of relevant commercial/sales experience;
- Preferably experience in the sporting goods/retail/ consumer goods sector.
- You have A command of the Dutch language
What we can offer:
- Exposure to and close collaboration with leading global brand in soccer;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Good salary;
- Vacation pay;
- Leave days.
Caring is a renowned field marketing agency that has been responsible for a wide variety of field marketing projects for 30 years. We work for many great A-brands such as Unilever, Grolsch, L’Oréal, Bacardi and many others.
Upon reading this job posting, do you think, “Yes this is me!”? Then send us your CV and your motivation why you are the right candidate!
Do you always want to stay informed about our vacancies and know more about Caring Fieldmarketing? Then take a look at our socials and follow us.