Caring Fieldmarketing has the privilege of recruiting for a leading global brand in the sporting goods industry. We would like to get in touch with experienced project and/or key account managers, who have experience in driving, leading and operationally managing projects or accounts on a pan-European scale. Are you interested and fluent in English? Continue below to learn more about this exciting role.
What will you do:
As Key Account Manager Europe Adidas you will be strategically responsible for European Account management and project realization in the area of Football Teamwear.
- Strategic and operational responsibility for a European customer project;
- You manage the customer relationship by understanding customer needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions;
- You act as liaison between the customer and internal country teams;
- You will coordinate and operationally manage back office teams and field staff;
- Collaborate with and manage account teams and field staff;
- You define quality standards, processes and structures that enable account teams to meet project SLAs;
- You identify, develop and implement process improvements;
- Performance tracking and KPI management to ensure key client needs are met;
- Measure target performance and control quality of all relevant countries;
- You will coordinate communication and information flows between countries to ensure seamless service delivery through all relevant account teams;
- Prepare reports on account progress, KPIs and forecasts for client and account teams;
- Plan, prepare and conduct regular meetings or discussions with client and internal account teams;
- Financial responsibility for the European account budget, including forecasting, management and billing;
- You will identify and realize cost savings and scalability effects across borders.
- Lead generation;
- Team acquisition;
- Net sales;
- Net margin;
- Net promoter score;
- Brand membership § Partner satisfaction.
What we expect from you:
- 4-7 years of experience as an account manager or senior project manager, preferably at an international level;
- Cross-functional experience, preferably in marketing/sales/finance/operations;
- Experience managing international and cross-divisional projects, achieving results and meeting milestones;
- Ability to work tactically and strategically to drive and respond to business performance;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in large and/or small groups;
- Enjoys working under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Ability to travel;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office 365 applications;
- Ability to create and generate reports and assessments;
- Excellent communication and fluency in English. Language Skills;
- Affinity or experience with involvement/experience in amateur soccer;
- Available full-time and flexible to work evenings or weekends during peak periods.
What we can offer:
- Exposure to and close collaboration with leading global brand in soccer;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Company car § Laptop;
- Good salary;
Caring is a renowned field marketing agency that has been responsible for a wide variety of field marketing projects for 30 years. We work for many great A-brands such as Unilever, Grolsch, L’Oréal, Bacardi and many others.
Upon reading this job posting, do you think, “Yes this is me!”? Then send us your CV and your motivation why you are the right candidate!
Do you always want to stay informed about our vacancies and know more about Caring Fieldmarketing? Then take a look at our socials and follow us.