As Key Account Manager Europe, you are responsible for the coordination and development of a pan-European Visual Merchandising project. Our client is a major global brand in sports & fashion apparel and footwear.
European Sales Influence (ESI) is a cooperative of leading full-service Fieldmarketing & Sales agencies that help international brands to boost their sales by offering bespoke and effective field services throughout 35 countries in Europe in addition to state-of-the-art digital solutions. ESI supports clients to engage their consumers by creating & realizing sustainable brand experiences, understanding the specific demands of the individual European markets.
Together with our pan-European Key Account director, you will act as a central point of contact for our clients and country teams, support with the development of the project and with all operational tasks on a European level.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operational responsibility for a pan-European client project
- Sustain and nurture key client relationship through understanding of clients’ needs and requirements and prepare customized solutions
- Acting as one of the main point of contacts between key client and internal country teams
- Pan-European Coordination and Operational Management of back office teams and partner teams
- Collaborate with and supervise the account teams in all countries
- Define quality standards, processes and structures that enable account teams to fulfill the project SLAs
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements
- Performance tracking and KPI Management to ensure that key clients’ needs are met
- Measuring target performance and control quality of all relevant countries
- Coordinate cross-country communication and flow of information to ensure seamless service delivery through all account teams involved
- Compiling reports on account progress, KPIs, and forecasts for client and account teams
- Planning, preparation and execution of regular meetings or calls with client and internal account teams
- 5+ years of experience as Account Manager or Senior Project Manager
- Industry related experience in managing international and cross-divisional projects, driving results and deliver on milestones and SLAs
- Ability to work tactically & strategically to drive & respond to business performance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in large or small group settings
- Ability and interest to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or related field
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office 365 applications
- The ability to build rapport with key clients
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Microsoft Office 365 (Especially Microsoft Teams, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Usage of Project Management applications or reporting systems
- (Basic) PowerBI knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Remote workspace
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Flexible 40 hour work week with working time models and independent work environment
- Intensive exchange with colleagues from all around Europe
- Room for own ideas and new approaches
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Internal development opportunities
We look forward to receiving your application in English. If you would like to discover more about ESI, check out our website www.esi-partners.com.
ESI is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application. Your contact is: Alessa Begemann, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now, we are excited to meet you!
Over Caring Fieldmarketing
Caring is een Fieldmarketingbureau dat al meer dan 30 jaar de meest uiteenlopende projecten heeft! O.a. voor Adidas, Grolsch en L’Oréal!