Caring Fieldmarketing has the privilege of recruiting for a leading global brand in the sporting goods industry. We are happy to engage with experienced sales and/or partnership managers and team leaders in the field of teamwear business. The Football Teamwear Team Leader (or also called Acquisition Area Lead) will play a key role in establishing and driving the business model to establish and manage partnerships with amateur football clubs in the Benelux.
What will you do?
Effective January 1, 2023, we are seeking a team leader to visit various soccer clubs throughout the Netherlands and be responsible for soccer team apparel, generating leads and acquiring new team apparel partnerships with amateur soccer clubs in the assigned country. This will be a hybrid role, meaning you will be responsible for the responsibilities described above, as well as coordinating and supervising a team of sales/acquisition representative.
Some of your duties include:
- Generating and managing leads from amateur soccer clubs and teams in the assigned country;
- Acquisition of amateur soccer clubs + contract negotiations;
- Implementation of commercial framework to achieve net margin targets;
- Set up merchandising of club stores based on agreed team apparel assortment;
- Onboarding of team apparel for individual players, teams and clubs;
- Relationship management with clubs and conducting club surveys;
- KPI tracking;
- Performance monitoring and goal tracking, quality control, supervision, coaching and team management;
- Coordinate and lead internal team leaders to deliver an e2e team experience that provides the best customer service and positively impacts brand credibility;
- Further develop functional and social core competencies of subordinates through regular coaching and mentoring.
- Lead generation + team acquisition;
- Net sales + net promoter score;
- Registering brand membership.
What do we expect from you?
- Affinity with (amateur) soccer;
- Entrepreneurial mentality + an excellent relationship builder/manager;
- Flexible work week, more often working evenings + weekends;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in commercial sales + team management;
- Experience in the sporting goods/retail/consumer goods industry;
- Living in Antwerpen / Brussel
What we can offer:
- A close partnership with a leading global brand in soccer;
- A cozy and hardworking team;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Vacation pay;
- Training budget;
- Good salary.
Caring Fieldmarketing is a full service field marketing agency and for 30 years specialized in deploying flexible field teams for Merchandising, Sales and Shopper Activation. We work for many cool A-brands and chains such as ; L’ Oréal, Grolsch, Bacardi and many others!
Upon reading this job posting, do you think “Yes this is me!”? Then send us your CV and a short motivation and let’s get in touch soon!
Do you always want to stay informed about our vacancies and know more about Caring Fieldmarketing? Then take a look at our socials and follow us.