Caring Fieldmarketing has the privilege of recruiting for a leading global brand in the sporting goods industry. We are happy to engage with experienced sales and/or partnership managers and team leaders in the field of teamwear business. The Football Teamwear Team Leader (or also called Acquisition Area Lead) will play a key role in establishing and driving the business model to establish and manage partnerships with amateur football clubs in the Benelux.
What you will do:
The Football Teamwear Manager Benelux will be responsible for implementing and executing the direct to team business model in the Benelux, delivering sustainable team acquisition and service to enable long-term market share and revenue growth.
- Management of customer relationship and performance in Benelux;
- Development of commercial framework ensuring net margin targets are met;
- Strategic development and project improvement;
- Implementation of market-relevant project approach;
- Realization of all operational and administrative tasks at country and cluster level;
- Oversee completion of project tasks and monitor compliance with standards;
- Client cluster liaison;
- Provide insights and feedback to relevant stakeholders on local market needs of amateur soccer clubs to influence future development of digital tools and team value proposition;
- Coordination and leadership of internal team leads to deliver an e2e team experience that provides the best customer service and positively impacts brand credibility ” culture;
- Further develop subordinates’ core functional and social competencies through regular coaching and mentoring.
- Lead generation;
- Team acquisition;
- Net sales;
- Net promoter score;
- Brand membership registration.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in managing mid-sized commercial teams and team management;
- Proven leadership, management skills and commercial successes;
- Affinity and strong knowledge of amateur soccer and local market experience;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen;
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation);
- Strong strategic, analytical and operational skills;
- Excellent networker;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Required education and experience/minimum qualifications;
- 4-7 years of sales and/or partnership acquisition experience;
- Full-time availability and flexible working evenings or weekends, during peak periods;
- Cross-functional experience, ideally in marketing/sales/finance/operations;
- Experience in the sporting goods/retail/ consumer goods industry;
- Living in the Utrecht Region
- You have a command of the Dutch language
What we can offer:
- Exposure to and close collaboration with leading global brand in soccer;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Company car;
- Good salary;
- Vacation pay.
Caring is a renowned field marketing agency that has been responsible for a wide variety of field marketing projects for 30 years. We work for many great A-brands such as Unilever, Grolsch, L’Oréal, Bacardi and many others.
Upon reading this job posting, do you think, “Yes this is me!”? Then send us your CV and your motivation why you are the right candidate!
Do you always want to stay informed about our vacancies and know more about Caring Fieldmarketing? Then take a look at our socials and follow us.